Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekly Musings



 Saturday, July 13, 2013


Hi!  Welcome to the weekend, and my first post in Weekly Musings.  It's raining yet again in North Carolina but the weatherman promises brighter, drier weather is on the way next week.  I remain cautiously optimistic as it has rained here daily for weeks.

Reflecting on this week, I realize I burned a lot of midnight oil reading books for reviews, challenges, Buddy Reads and pleasure.  I am currently reading two ARC books that I will post a review for soon.  Thank you to those authors for trusting me with your new soon to be released books. 

One of the books I finished this week is The Siren by Tiffany Reisz.  I have not yet been able to get the right words on paper to review this dark, complex novel.  I continue to be haunted and consumed by it even days after finishing the book.  Hmmmm...That's one of my criteria for a perfect read.  One thing's for sure, it not your typical romance book!

I now find myself faced with the challenge of prioritizing my time and getting settled into a schedule that will work for me and my family.  I am enjoying the opportunity to read and review books for you.  My goal is to always write reviews that are not only informative but also fun for you to read while giving you my honest opinion and rating on each and every book.  My wish is that my reviews help you choose your next great read!
Many thanks to Giulia at http://devastatingreads.blogspot.com/ for hosting Weekly Musings.


Enjoy the coming week!  I will...

Cross My Heart...xxx

Sandra



No comments: