Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Comin' Attractions...

Hey Y'all!
 I am so excited to announce that author Nancy Gideon will be joining me for an exclusive interview in my September Author Showcase.  I am thrilled to feature Ms. Gideon and look forward to discussing her thrilling PNR By Moonlight series with her.  I'll be getting the answers to all those "must know" questions including when can we expect more of Max & Cee Cee's story!  Be sure to drop in for the interview & to sign up for our special September giveaway!  More info to follow...
Meanwhile, check out the By Moonlight series...


See my review of Masked by Moonlight in the post below.  I will be reviewing Chased by Moonlight before the interview!  Awesome books!

2 comments:

Jonetta (Ejaygirl) said...

Way awesome! Congratulations.

Sandra Hoover said...

Thanks! I'm excited to host this Showcase and my first giveaway. Nancy Gideon is an awesome author & enjoys and appreciates her fans so much!